The Continuous Delivery Podcast
Ep. 17: Agile Corrupted
Jun 30, 2020
- Agile coaching turns soft
- Consulting companies money-grabbing
- Developers rejecting agile
- Agile turning from an adjective to a noun
- The agile cloak giving organizations a reason not to change
- Capital "A" Agile = Waterfall
- The benefits and issues with Scrum
- Scrum's failure to inspect and adapt
- Compliance metrics instead of results
- Desire for corporate predictability killing teams
- The distance between developers and agile
- Should you use a framework?
- Much more...
With Csaba Bereczki, Gino Marckx, Jeff "Cheezy" Morgan, Zarar Siddiqi.